The wasps are gone.
On Saturday, a gardener came in and pulled down the nest. I went into my garden to see the nest on the ground, ants swarming over it. The wasps got the message, and have gone somewhere else.
The weekend was rainy and overcast. That’s a nuisance to me as I can only do my laundry over the weekends. I had to hang up my washing on the clothes line over the bath. I also can’t mop the floor as it doesn’t dry properly.On the plus side, there are things I like eating and doing when the weather turns grey and miserable.
- Lying in bed until mid-morning.
- Instant Oats and hot water from the kettle.
- A glass of Jerepigo, Muscadel, Port or Sherry.
- Microwaveable Pudding.
- A cup of Hot Chocolate.
- An hour in the pool at gym, followed by getting into the Steam Room.
- Watching DVD’s.
- Having a steaming hot shower.
Although Autumn is beginning, I don’t think I’ll mind too much.