When I first read that the actor named below was autistic, my immediate response was “yeah, right”. Yet, to my surprise, I read that he had admitted that he was in an interview.
I’m going to list a number of facts about the actor in question for you to try and guess who he is. At the end of this post, I will put his name and picture.
- He was born in Ottawa, Canada, in 1952.
- He is a naturalised U.S. citizen.
- He is a spiritualist like his great-grandfather.
- He has syndactyly (webbed ties) and heterochromia (his right eye is green and his left one brown).
- He is one of the original cast members of Saturday Night Live.
- He is still married to Donna Dixon, his first wife, whom he wed in 1983, and they have three daughters.
- He acted in the Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, and My Girl, films.
- He wrote the scripts for Ghostbusters and The Blues Brothers.
- He was Beldar in The Coneheads.
- He was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for the film Driving Miss Daisy.
- He appeared in the miniseries “The Arrow“, about the advanced but ill-fated interceptor created by Avro Canada.
- He has both Asperger’s and Tourette’s Syndromes.
Who is he?